Latest news in the Wine community.
More news can be found in our
World Wine News Archive
Wine 6.15 Released
August 13, 2021
The Wine development release 6.15 is now available.
What's new in this release:
- WinSock (WS2_32) library converted to PE.
- Support for performance data in the registry.
- More 32->64-bit thunks for NTDLL calls.
- Improved floating point status handling in the C runtime.
- More preparation work for the GDI syscall interface.
- Various bug fixes.
The source is available now.
Binary packages are in the process of being built, and will appear soon at their respective download locations.